Terms of Service
Ellie is owned and operated by Squarecat OÜ.
Squarecat Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://tryellie.com or by using the Ellie browser extensions, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on the website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Squarecat at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Squarecat's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Squarecat makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Squarecat does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
If you are not happy with the service, or have a problem that we cannot help with and request a refund, we will issue it in full via the same payment method used to make the purchase. Only payments less than 60 days old will be considered for refund.
This section governs the rules of our affiliate scheme.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (eg. signing up via your own affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead will result in your account being permanently banned.
- No search engine ads, Facebook ads or any other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate an affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of the above rules will not be paid or owed.
Commissions for referrals are paid monthly, via PayPal when the total owed is equal or greater than $50 USD. In order to receive payment, a valid PayPal email address must be provided.
In no event shall Squarecat or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Squarecat's website, even if Squarecat or a Squarecat authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Ellie is used with an understanding that any email reply generated by Ellie may be inacurate or contain false information. Ellie is a tool for assisting you to write emails, but YOU are responsible for the emails that you send.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Squarecat's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Squarecat does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Squarecat may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Squarecat does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Squarecat has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Squarecat of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Squarecat may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.